Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Not again...

Why is it that just when one illness starts to subside, something else lurks back into the picture? I am so frusterated at how sick the kids have been this spring. Tuesday morning around 5am, I woke up and found Katelyn laying on the floor. When I asked her why, she said she threw up on the bed. Sure enough, she did. I turned the light on to clean it up and she took off running to the bathroom to do it again. Needless to say, she stayed home today. A few hours later, Emilee started vomiting. Tonight, Tim started with it and was sent home from work early. Please pray that nobody else gets it.

I've spent several hours cleaning the livingroom carpet tonight. My arms are sore from pushing and pulling the machine. Not to mention that I haven't even finished 1/2 of it yet. To say that it was dirty is an understatement. Amazing how much grime can get into your carpet over time without you realizing it. Wood floors are on our list of things to do. We also installed a new screen door for the front. It has a retractable screen/storm window. It's pretty cool.

Jacob's birthday was a good one. He's saving his money to buy something special and seems to have a nice loot started. To celebrate his birthday, he (and the rest of the kids) are proud new owners of 3 week old baby geese. I'll post photos when I finally find my darn camera battery!

Hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed