Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Taking a deep breath...

I've been spending extra time lately filling my spiritual tank. I must say that the sense of relief I woke up with this morning was welcomed with open arms and a thankful heart. I'm reminding myself that there is a perfect plan for us and in His time, He will reveal it to us. Here are a few words that impacted me and I thought I'd share with you.

"You cannot step twice in the same river, for other waters are continually flowing on." -Heraclitus

"The secret of a happy life: Accept change gracefully." -Jimmy Stewart

"Life is not a journey you want to make on autopilot." -Paula Rinehart

"Life's unfolding stops for no one." -Kathy Troccoli

"People may make plans in their minds, but the Lord decides what they will do." -Proverbs 16:9 NCV

"Never place a period where God has placed a comma." -Mother Teresa

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." -Corrie ten Boom

"Any concern that is too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden." -Corrie ten Boom

"Don't quit. For if you do, you may miss the answer to your prayers." -Max Lucado

"You cannot walk through life without a dream or a destination and expect to arrive just where you wanted to go." -Lisa Bevere


Thank you for your continued prayers. We appreciate them.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed