Sunday, September 7, 2008

Goodness Gracious

Could someone send me the Calagon?

This past week has kicked my butt. With the start of school for the kids, my EMT class and football, I'm exhusted.


The weekend went by way too fast with very little down time. Friday night was spent with the kids. The majority of Saturday morning until mid afternoon was spent at the Football games (and I have the sunburn to prove it!) And Sunday was spent doing homework, housework, and tending to other household issues. The few hours I did get away ended up coming to an abrupt halt when I received a phone call from the sitter. Jonathon is sick! He vomited Saturday night and has maintained a fever of 102-103.5 since. Poor guy.

Jacob came home from a friends house where he spent the weekend and is now complaining of stomach pains and feeling like he's going to be sick.
Oh, please....not already!! I'm not ready to deal with the all-winter-long-illnesses that spread from one person to another.

I guess it's time to up the Vit C and invest in more lysol wipes. Oh, how I hate this season!

Today, we put together the kids' projects. I'm not sure that the pictures will do it justice as I just placed the box on the scanner and am transferring it right on over. I don't have time to do any "work" with it as it's getting late and I need to be up earlier than normal tomorrow.

Emilee's had to be a cereal box "about her" and Katelyn's had to be a one sheet page for the cover of her writing journal. Here are Emilee's:


It was pretty easy to make and Emilee thinks hers is super cool! I'm just glad it all came together okay. Of course, her teacher will get a sneak peek at her homework before she turns it in but hey, at least she will see that it's finished! Right?

Katelyn's page just consists of her family & pets. She was happy with the way it turned out as well!

Time for bed! I hope your weekend was fantastic and full of fun. Until next time,
-B

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm with you on the illnesses that start when school starts and get passed around the family. The kids brought a cold home from school, and we all got it late last week. Then Emma threw up Saturday IN THE CAR on the way to a friend's birthday party...needless to say, she didn't end up making it to the party!

Unknown said...

Oh...and you have five kiddos to keep up with and keep tabs on - I'm feeling exhausted and overwhelmed with just 2!!

The projects turned out really cute, though!

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed