Wednesday, October 17, 2007

And so, it begins!

My prep work for the holiday season, that is. I have purchased the materials to make cards for our annual holiday party. I started gutting the girls' room, pitching, donating, and arranging. I moved Jonathon's big-boy bed into the bedroom as he seems to be enjoying it. And now, I look around to see that I still have such a long long way to go! It's 11PM and my livingroom, kitchen, diningroom and entrance area is totally trashed! Not to mention the kids' bathroom. ACK! I think I'll be up for quite a while tonight.

I'm hoping to get quite a bit of clutter cleaned out over the next two months. The holidays will be here before we know it and we all know with that comes even more stuff to contend with.

Off to work a little more at this mountain before me. Have a great night.

Oh, and before I forget (and using this as a self-reminder), I want to blog about the Holidays and what to do in regards to gifts and such. But, that must wait. The trash clutter is screaming calling my name. Argh!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed