Sunday, October 21, 2007

Not much longer...

Can you believe that October is quickly winding down? In fact, we have 9 days left of the month. And with October closing, November will begin. In turn, December is right around the corner! Do you realize that we only have 65 days until Christmas? Oh My Goodness! Now I'm not ready for that at all. How about you?

I'm going through photograph withdrawls. I've actually borrowed a camera from a friend just so I could snap some photos of the kids to share with you all. I have no clue when my camera will be back up and running. At this point, I'll be looking for a new one :( I promise to share the photos with you as soon as I can get them to download.

This is the final week of football for Jacob. Austin finished up this past weekend. I'm looking forward to a little less running around this fall. My classes are taking up a lot of time and it's harder and harder to split my time in a dozen different directions. Sometimes, I feel like one of those stretchy toy people. You know, when you can stretch this arm wayyyyyyy to the right and the other arm wayyyyy to the left. Yeah, that toy.

The kids are doing well. They are enjoying school and that is a blessing. Jonathon turns 21 months old tomorrow. (gasp) I am amazed at how old he is getting. It makes me so darn sad! He's growing, learning, and exploring every single day. I'll be honest, he wears me out! Perhaps it's my patience growing thinner as I age or maybe he really is much more of handful than the other four kids were. All I know is that Tim and I often look at eachother and ask, "Is this our child?" We don't remember the others doing the things he does. Speaking of, he's into a bunch of things he's not suppose to be. Gotta run!

Until Next Time...
-B

1 comment:

Kitti said...

What happened to your camera? I am also in need of a new one. (hoping Eddie will get me a new one for Christmas!) I can still use mine sometimes, the lens won't come out all the way. Guess that's what happens when you bring your dig. camera to the beach and sand gets stuck in it! Lesson learned...next time I will bring a disposable!

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed