Thursday, October 25, 2007

Goblins, Spiders and Witches....

Well, my day has been FULL and I am JUST sitting down to try to study! (GULP)

Since 5pm I've successfully:

Put the groceries away while dealing with Jonathon screaming and the girls running through the house with their witch costumes on.

Scrubbed the kids' tub, bleached the tub, then replaced the liner.

Made a huge pot of chili for supper.

Removed a now-sleeping Jonathon from the kitchen floor where he decided to snuggle up with a towel and go to sleep (after his tantrum).

Made 36 large cupcakes and 72 mini cupcakes each frosted with orange frosting and topped with a big black plastic spider. (yes, spiders were cleaned before they were used, lol)

Ate a small bowl of chili.

Took some motrin for a very very sore throat from what I suspect to be from the chemicals used in the bathroom.

And...that's my story!

Hope your day has gone well. Until next time...

2 comments:

Fourgirlsandoneboy said...

eofmblCan I have just an ounce of your energy? Mine seems to be diminishing! :)

One of the Bunch said...

You know, somedays I wish I could bottle it up and save it for the days when I am running low. (sigh) I really don't feel that I have much energy. Most days, I just put one foot in front of the other and keep on moving. And there are many times I hit the pillow and wonder how in the world I accomplished all that I did that day. We momma's just do what we have to do! Hope you get some bursts of energy sent your way!! :)

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed