Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And so, it is done...



This morning, Mr. Turtle, the little guy and I headed out to submit my Nursing Application! Jonathon is in love with his turtle and carries it nearly everywhere we go. Today, Mr. Turtle went to college! I'm not sure how much he really learned though. It seems that turtles tend to attract a great deal of attention when they are in the arms of an adorable little boy. Or maybe it was the fact that Jonathon was practicing his long pass with his fuzzy, little, nearly shaped like a football friend. Come to think of it, I'm pretty certain that the tossing of Mr. Turtle is what captured the attention of most. However, in my Mommy mind I'll continue to deny forget just how much of a little turtle-tossing stinker he was today. Maybe his pure cuteness will be enough to land me a spot in the Nursing Program.



This was from our Saturday night football game (Austin's). Jonathon wanted nothing to do with sitting down to watch the game. He had his own game to play. As he kicked and tossed the football around, I was able to capture a few photos. Of course, he discovered a new game in the process. Imagine his delight when he realized he could throw the football over the fence, onto the track and then crawl under the fence to retrieve it. And yes, we sent him under the fence to get the ball. Did you really think I was going to wiggle my way under that fence? Ha! He seemed to think it was pretty fun! (I hate adding unedited photos to my blog but it's getting late and I'm running out of time!)





Here is a rare moment I caught during the game as well. Lately, the girls have been bickering every-single-day! It's enough to drive a parent up the wall. Yet, I still love them to pieces.


Sleep well, my friends.
Until next time,
-Bec

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed