Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Still here....

I have so much to update from Emilee's first day but I just haven't had enough time in my day to do it. I hope to get to it tomorrow.

Dusty is still here today. He seems to be breathing easier but still exhibits some peculiar behavior. I thank each of you for your thoughts!!

Today is the first time I've been home with only one child during the school year! It's just Jonathon and I. He's lost without Emma and keeps asking for his backpack. Today, he will go to the sitters and begin his first regular routine of being at a sitters twice a week. He will be well cared for and will have lots of fun with Chandler. I'm sure he'll be fine. Daddy will pick him and the other kids up there this afternoon after work.

Today also marks a busy day for me. I will head off to class (an hour drive) until it's time to come home and go to my EMT class until 10PM. Exhausted won't even describe my day, I'm sure.

I more than likely won't be back on here today as I want to get some things taken care of before class. I just wanted to let you all know that we appreciate the thoughts on Dusty and to tell you he's still here. I hope that when it's "time" he goes quickly and peacefully.

Have a great Wednesday, Everyone!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed