Monday, March 30, 2009

Long time, no blog...

It's been a while since I last updated. I'm sorry. Every time I go to update, something else has my name on it that needs to be done. Such is life, I suppose.

Things here on the home front are well. The kids are in school still this week with spring break next week. They are adjusting nicely to Momma working and being gone a few (more) days a week. They are doing well in their studies with the exception of one of them. We're working with that child a bit harder and have asked for the school to get involved more as well. We hope for a good outcome.

Tim's laid off this week. We knew this was a layoff week as it was predetermined. The other layoff, we're not sure what will come of it. One week, he's told he's getting laid off. The next, he's told he may not be. We're just taking it a day at a time and will go from there. There's no sense in fretting over it. Right?

Classes are winding down here. That's a welcome relief. My EMT academy is complete on the 13th. I then have about another month after that for my three other college courses. At that time, I should hear something about the nursing application I turned in last month. We shall see. I'm not holding my breath. I'm still suffering from brain damage from doing that the last few times. :)

Work is going well. It's not as fast paced as I am used to being so that has taken some adjusting. It does give me the time to just "relax" and take in some peace. I've had the opportunity to do some good studying while there as well since it is so slow. That's helpful, especially with finals coming up and a few papers that will be due.

Other than that, nothing new is really going on here. Things are pretty much the same on a daily basis. Just go-go-go all the time. I'm sure everyone can relate.

On a side note, I'm really really really ready to have some warmer weather here...long term! I'm getting sick of this cold weather!

I'll touch base with you more this week. Off to do some more homework for now. :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed