Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hammered


Our New Years Eve party was a success. Good food, great drink, tons of laughs, and many memories. The house was filled with children of all ages, literally. Ten kids and 7 adults made for a great night!! There was a 1, 3, three 4 year olds, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 year old!

We sang, danced, played cards, video games, had our annual tree torching and even played in the snow! The kids had a great time bundling up and playing hide and seek outside in the final snowstorm of 2007. They came in, warmed up, did "cheers" and watched the ball drop bringing in 2008. Wouldn't you know, they were able to play in the first storm of 2008, too! Yes, they were outdoors for the second time at 1:00AM. The party ceased shortly after 2:00 AM. What a great night!

WELCOME 2008

We also welcomed another thick blanket of snow to cover the ground. It's beautiful. It's deep. I'd like to share a few photos, however considering the throbbing I have going on behind my eyes at the moment, this is the best I can do.



Here's Sonic, our cat!


Here are a few funny "tid-bits" from the last few days.

Katelyn: You know, those snow vehicles (snowmobiles)

Austin: Ouch, my buttcheeks are burning! (could hear him through the bathroom wall).

Jacob: Mom, are you going to get drunk again?
(me: you've never even seen me drunk)
Jacob: "Do I want to?"
(me: Laughing...uh NO!)

Tim just took the older four kids out to the Grandparents to go sledding. Jonathon isn't feeling too well today (fever 102.3) and just fell asleep behind me. I think this is the pefect time for me to try to take a nap too!

Happy New Year to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the lil' one feels better. Your cat is adorable! I love orange kitties....but, the hubby says no! Have a great 2008!

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed