Friday, May 30, 2008

TGIF! Long week!

TGIF!

Another busy week indeed. Jonathon continued to get worse through the evening and as expected, ended up in the hospital the next day. After five attempts by three different people, a line placement was finally accomplished. Daddy wasn't able to stand there and endure the screams from Jonathon after the third attempt so he stepped out for a walk. I admit, it crushed my heart to hear him yelling, "No Momma, Stop!" And when that didn't work, he started yelling for his Daddy. He was so dry and hadn't urinated for 18 hours so he desperately needed the fluids. He also ended up with a breathing treatment. At first, he handled it like a trouper. That was short lived though. Wails soon followed. It still amazes me how much fight these little ones have, especially when they are so sick. I don't know who was more exhausted afterwards, him or me.

Since the weekend is here and Jonathon is feeling a little better, I'm hoping to get some cleaning and organization done. I'm not sure if it will happen or not though as I have a house full of rowdy children already this morning. I have managed to take Emilee and her friend outside to get photos with some of the flowers already this morning. Now I'm downloading them, hoping to beat the beeping camera indicating that my battery is dying. There's only 134 photos to transfer over. *Smile*

I'm also hoping to get a haircut sometime today too. We will see if that happens or not. If so, I'll share some photos.

Over the past month, I haven't posted many photos. I'll take a few minutes to do that this weekend. Hopefully they all go through without any problems. I just tried to add some photos and it wasn't working for me so we'll do it another time. I hope you all have an an enjoyable weekend. I'll check back soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed