Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bring on the rain

As the rain pours down I am reminded of the cleansing my own life is about to receive. I am so thankful for new beginnings. Tomorrow is the day that the divorce should be finalized. I would be lying if I said I was not a tiny bit sad as this is an ending to a major part of my life. I have been married more than half of my life. In the end, I know that everything will be okay. Things happen for a reason and even if I am unsure of that reason right now, in the end the reason will be revealed. I have faith that the life I am about to be blessed with will be full of great opportunities and a lifetime of love and companionship. I also pray that my children will see that no matter what fears, challenges or hardships that they may be faced with in life, there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel may be long and the journey may be lonely but in the end, the struggles only make us stronger, molding us into the person we are suppose to be. It has been a long, emotional, challenging ten months. Even so, I'm looking forward to the next ten as being a fantastic beginning to a whole new life!

Blessings to all~

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed