Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Seek and you shall Find

I...

Seek answers to the unanswered questions that fill my head. Hope the knowledge is close enough to grasp, the grip-strong enough to prevent it from slipping between my fingers like grains of sand. Fall to my knees to pray for strength, peace and comfort. Feel the weight that bears down upon my shoulders being lifted a little more each day.

Breathing becomes easier.
Smiling happens more often.
Laughter escapes more freely.
Hope builds as new dreams are made.

Time passes slowly. The one who was is now becoming.

Becoming...

Stronger
Passionate
Confident
Proactive
Balanced
Productive
Courageous
Tolerant
Insightful
A better person
A better Mother

Becoming Me

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed