Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ready? Aim... FIRE!

Saturday, I had the pleasure of watching my children play paintball. They were invited by one of my friends to an annual paintball event. The older two were able to actually play in the games while the youngest three played ball, ate and socialized with others. They were also given the chance to shoot the paintball guns at barrels or trees. I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had pretty good aim. It was a great day! I was able to capture many pictures but decided to share these five first.


Austin post-hit. It's not mustard around his
mouth or on his forehead. It splattered thru
his mask.



Jacob all geared up and waiting for
the next game.



Jonathon getting his chance to shoot.


Emilee's turn to shoot.


Katelyn's turn to shoot.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed