Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just a check up...

Again, the clock has continued to tick on and I haven't gotten here to update.

Jonathon is home and doing better. He is still having some issues but they are better than what it was.

Tim returned to work on Monday. I have very mixed feelings on this. I'll write my own post on that after this one.

I worked the ambulance a couple days. First night I had a run, second night-nothing!

I've been putting in as much time at the hospital as I can. I've had to cover for others as well since this is vacation time for them. To say I'm exhausted is an understatement.

The house is slowly getting on my nerves. I seem to be overwhelmed with clutter everywhere I look. I hate clutter! I cleaned out all the bathroom cabinets, the hall cabinet and requested all the clothing from the kids. I am eliminating 75% of their clothes and putting just enough back into their drawers to get them through a week. I am not joking when I say that they literally have enough clothes to dress a dozen children for at least a week. Does anyone else find this task daunting? Why is it that only the MOMS get to do it? *sigh* We are also doing their toys and everything else that is in the house.

The clincher? Everyone but DAD is willing to part with the excess. This is a huge issue between us. He won't even talk about it. All he will say is "don't hound me or we will not be friends. Just leave me alone." Why is it that he feels the need to have SO MUCH CLUTTER. I have others who helped us move the last time that will agree with me. They have even told him that if/when we move again, they will NOT move his stuff. The clutter and "treasures" he keeps is absurd! I am having serious issues with it all. I don't know how much longer I can look at all of the clutter that surrounds me. Suggestions anyone?

That's it in a nutshell. Hope you're all doing well.
-Becky

No comments:

Blog Archive

Photos of Us

www.flickr.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed